You are visiting the website www.spikatech.com owned by SPIKA TECH, SL, with registered office at c / Alcalá de Guadaira, nº 6, 6ºA Derecha, 28018 MADRID with CIF B87386900, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, in the tome 33,500, Folio 200, Sheet M-603059, Registration. 1, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website, which is made available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable and mandatory.
www.spikatech.com provides access to information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg: chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and by way of example, but not limitation, not to use them to:
1. Incurring activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
3. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of SPIKA TECH, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage. 4. Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
5. Use the website or the information it contains for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racists, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
INTECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE OWNER or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE OWNER.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration only, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
1. The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability
2. The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
3. Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
4. The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER’s or third parties’ computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
5.Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
6. The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
7. Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
8. The damages or losses that derive from circumstances caused by fortuitous event or force majeure. In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER that the forwards, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
THE HOLDER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in www.spikatech.com, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
www.spikatech.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age, under no circumstances being under 14 years of age. Minors of this age are not authorized to use our services and therefore should not send us their personal data. We inform that, if such circumstance occurs, THE HOLDER is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that this clause establishes.
We inform the interested parties about the different treatments carried out by SPIKA TECH, SL, through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data. and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE.
The organization SPIKA TECH, S.L. domiciled at c / Alcalá de Guadaira, nº 6, 6ºA Derecha (28018 MADRID) MADRID, with N.I.F. B87386900, contact phone: 676367467 and email email@example.com
Data protection officer
The Operations Manager.
2. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Users / Navigators of the website www.spikatech.com We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to: 1. Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated on the website.
2. Manage user registration
3. Sending communications directly related to registration.
4. Manage, administer, monitor your activity on the embedded blog.
5. Manage your attendance or participation in scheduled events. 6. Manage the participation of users in contests and promotions of SPIKA TECH, S.L., as well as send communications related to said participation.
7. In your case, send you personalized communications and preferences about events, promotions, raffles, contests, courses and other commercial communications of SPIKA TECH, S.L.
8. Understand the behavior of the browser within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
9. Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
10. To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
Candidates for job offers or job applicants
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
1. Manage your candidacy.
2. Communicate with you to inform you of the status of the selection process and your candidacy in it.
3. Understand the behavior of the browser within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
4. To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
3. LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT.
Users / Navigators of the responsible’s website
1. In the consent you have given us to treat your data for the purposes indicated, the refusal to provide your personal data will lead to the impossibility of treating your data for the aforementioned purposes.
2. In order to comply with the legal obligations that apply to us, in this case, the interested party may not refuse to process personal data.
3. In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and track record by avoiding attacks on our website, in this case, the interested party may not refuse the treatment of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy.
Candidates for job offers or job applicants
In the consent that you have given us to process your data for the indicated purposes. The refusal to provide your personal data will entail the impossibility of treating your data for the aforementioned purposes.
To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party will not be able to refuse the treatment of personal data.
In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although he may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy.
4. DEADLINES OR CRITERIA FOR DATA STORAGE.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was initially collected.Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, these will be kept duly blocked, where appropriate, to put them to disposition of the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, according to the limitation period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the client and / or the conservation periods legally established. that you have provided us with your resume, we will keep your data for a maximum period of one year from the reception of it by SPIKA TECH, SL, unless you have authorized us to keep your data for a longer period of conservation than indicated.
1. THE CIVIL CODE. Between 5 or 15 years depending on the case, according to the provisions of article 1964.
2 of the aforementioned legal body. THE TRADE CODE. For 6 years, according to the provisions of article 30 of the aforementioned legal body. It is applied with respect to the commercial information related to (invoices issued and received, tickets, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.)
3. THE GENERAL TAX LAW. For 4 years attending to the provisions of articles 66 to 70 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies to information related to tax obligations.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILE DEVELOPMENT.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA.
SPIKA TECH, S.L. does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
The interested parties may exercise at any time and completely free of charge the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the treatment of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, where appropriate, unless it is the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles, for which you can use the forms enabled by SPIKA TECH, SL, or direct a letter to the postal address or email indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your D.N.I. or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.In the event that you feel violated your rights regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es, in compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of The information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “LOW“.
9. TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date; agreeing to report any changes regarding the data you provide, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that it may cause as a consequence of the breach of this obligation. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting SPIKA TECH, from any liability derived from the failure to comply with this obligation.
According with Spanish regulation for cookies using in relationship with the issue of electronical communication services, stated by the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Information Society and electronical commerce Services, we inform about cookies:
1.- ¿What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files wich are downloaded and stored in the browser of the user´s Computer, Smartphone or Tablet by the accesing tu determined web pages. In any case it can contain informatic virus and installing malware in the user,s dispositive either,
Cookies ussing, offers a lot of advantages in the supply of Information Society services, since among other things it:
1. Makes easier navigation in the Web Site;
2. Makes easier to the user accesing to different services of the Web Site; Avoid the user to repeat the configuration of default specifications each time he/she access to the Web Site
3. It favors the improvement of the operation and of the services provided through the website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies;
4. They allow a Website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Most of the bowser accept cookies as an standard and, regardless of them, allow or avoid temporal or memorized cookies in the security configuration
In order to us www.spikatech.com is required to have cookies enabled, specially those of technical characteristics which are necessary to identify registered users each time they access to www.spikatech.com. In particular we inform that www.spikatech.com uses the following type of cookies, those treated directly by us or by third parties.
2.- ¿Which kind of cookies do this web use?
Those which are sent to the user equipment from a device or domain
Here is the list of the ones we use:
Third Party Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Spika Tech, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. SPIKA TECH, S.L .; is not responsible, in any case, for the content or the veracity of the policies and / or conditions of use and privacy of third parties, including, through the links, in this policy.